Friday 8 July 2016

Trying to speed up!

After a very busy tiring week at work I tried to push myself tonight to do a fast 5K. 

It didn't really happen, although I did try my best to push myself!

It was very hot and sunny but windy too which made it difficult! 

I did just under a mile warm up, then the 5K route I have done the past 2 Fridays then ran just under a mile for a cool down run!

The first week I did this route I finished in 26:01, last week I did it in 26:04 and tonight I matched my first week and finished in 26:01.

I'm chuffed I managed to get ever so slightly faster than last week and can't believe I have got an identical time to the first week!

Something to work on!

Now I am off into town because I deserve a Cocktail or 2 after the week I have had!  CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment