Wednesday 6 July 2016

Supporting a Newbie Trail Runner!

For the last three Wednesday's I have been trail running with a friend who is training for her first trail 10K in September!

Considering she has never done "off-roaders" before she has managed remarkably well on the hilly routes I have introduced her to!

The first week we ran 3.69 miles, last week we ran 4.10 miles and tonight we did 6.54 miles with only a couple walk breaks!

Now that we have done the distance, we need to up the pace!

I love supporting and encouraging others to love running as much as I do!

I only hope she continues with her running when I go on holiday in just over 2 weeks time - I don't want all her hard work to go to waste!

Now that I am getting back into my exercise regime again I am feeling much more positive about life!

I am even looking forward to starting Marathon Training again - although it's a long way off!

Image result for think positive

No comments:

Post a Comment