Monday 4 July 2016

Running is ... Therapy!

After a horrendous nights sleep I felt exhausted at work, combine that with a busy day, a late meeting and torrential rain and I really wasn't in the mood to do my two Ladies running groups tonight.

To dampen my mood further I was getting constant "sorry I'm not running tonight messages" and I started to think "What is the point?".

Anyhow, having no choice in the matter I dragged myself out to meet my first group and although the weather had put off a large proportion those who did turn up managed to lift my mood! By the time we were a mile in I remembered why I started the group in the first place! It is so refreshing to do "no pressure" running and just to enjoy the social side and not stress about pace!

After running with both groups I had covered 8.5 miles and felt like a new woman!

Ready to face another day!

Image result for running is great therapy



No comments:

Post a Comment