Friday 19 February 2016

Feeling old!

Yesterday I went shopping in Manchester and met a friend for lunch and a few drinks.

Whilst I felt extremely tired I didn't feel ill ... until I got on the train to travel home.

I started to shiver as soon as I got on the train but just assumed British Rail were being tight and not putting the heating on!  However, once back in my warm house I was still shivering ... and even a hot bath didn't sort me out!

So at 9pm off to bed I went ... and slept until 11.15am! I had over 14 hours sleep which is unheard of for me!

I felt really spaced out and groggy and never really felt "with it" for the rest of the day!

I took the dog for a 2.5 mile walk at around 3 o clock but it was a real challenge despite being a very flat easy walk - and felt far more like a marathon!

I am not sure what is up with me - I can't even blame work as I am on half term holidays this week!

Here's hoping it goes as quickly as it came and I wake up tomorrow fighting fit again!



No comments:

Post a Comment