Monday 22 February 2016

Club Night!

Tonight was Women On The Run club night run!

After a lovely bright sunny day I posted on our clubs FB wall about being "a perfect evening for a run, sky is blue the sun is shining so no excuses acceptable" and boy do I wish I hadn't!

As we gathered at 6.30pm for the intermediate group run the heavens opened and we got rained on!  I got a lot of ribbing blaming me for the turn in the weather!

However, we were not deterred and pushed on regardless! We did 4.08 miles and thankfully by the time we got back for the beginners group it had stopped raining! The beginners did 3.84 miles.

I cannot believe that they only have one more week before they "graduate" into the intermediate group!

That is 2 groups of beginners I have safely nurtured!




No comments:

Post a Comment