Tuesday 23 February 2016

Another fish made in the lake!

Tonight I went for a swim in Windermere.

Despite being cold it was a bright sunny day and the lake was relatively calm!

After discovering the other day that I actually feel better being in the lead, tonight I assumed this position again!

Not thinking about it too much I just swam and really enjoyed it.  

It didn't feel as cold tonight or I am totally getting acclimatised now!

I was chuffed to see that I had swum in a fish shape - again!

























Tonight I watched Greg James do his 5 Triathlons in 5 days challenge and he made me feel quite hardcore! He was slightly pathetic when he was swimming in Open Water.  He made a bit of a meal of it and they didn't actually say how far he had swum on all the days!  I believe they were glossing over the fact he didn't do as much as he should!

No comments:

Post a Comment