Monday 25 January 2016

Janathon Day 25 - Club night!

Tonight is my running club night! After a bit of a wet day I wasn't really looking forward to having to endure 2 hours worth of cold wet stormy weather!  However someone must have been looking out for me as the rain stopped just before my first run at 6.30pm!

We had another successful evening with 12 Ladies at the Intermediate session and 15 Ladies at the beginners. We even had 3 new members register which brings our total for Kendal to 40! I can't believe how we have grown from zero to 40 in 4 months!

Our Intermediate Ladies did 4 miles of non-stop running and the beginners managed 3.59 miles which consisted of intervals of 5 minutes running and 1 minute walking.

So altogether I have 7.59 miles for my running miles!



Total Janathon Running miles:  76.76
Total Janathan Walking miles:   25.75
Total Janathan Cycling miles:      Zero 
Total Janathon Swimming miles:   6.73

TOTAL JANATHON MILEAGE: 109.24

Positive thought for the day: 40 Ladies are changing their life for the better because of me!



No comments:

Post a Comment