Tuesday 1 December 2015

Getting Over it!



After feeling like death for a week I felt well enough this evening to risk a run. Although I had run last night with WOTR it was at a much slower pace then I am used to so I was feeling slightly anxious about how my chest would cope with a faster paced run.

My plan had me down for a "comfortable" 5.5 mile run at a pace somewhere between 8.59 and 9.52 minute miles.

I tried to pick a flattish route which is quite a tricky task around here, and didn't push the pace too much.

It was a mild although fairly windy evening but thankfully my chest didn't object and I felt relatively good considering how ill I have been!

I managed 5.61 miles at an average 9.42 minute miles, so at the slower end of the prescribed training scale but still within it!

Feeling slightly more positive about life tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment