Monday 30 November 2015

Bit of a scary weekend!

Well I survived the Weekend!

There was times I honestly thought I wouldn't as I felt so ill!

I had such a bad cough I was struggling to breathe!

Back to work this morning feeling depressed after a totally wasted weekend - and not in the good sense either!

On a positive note I am very proud to announce that my friend became an Ironman yesterday in Mexico - awesome lady!

I survived the day and even managed to force myself to do a WOTR club run this evening despite not feeling in the mood for it! I really didn't want to let the Ladies down as we only have a couple of weeks before our planned Parkrun! Luckily the pace was very leisurely so it didn't affect me too much!  We did 4.22 miles at a 14 minute mile pace.

Thankfully I am starting to feel slightly better so the worst must be behind me now!










No comments:

Post a Comment