Sunday 20 September 2015

Qualified and Raring to go!

Today I have been on a course in Bolton entitled "Leadership in Running Fitness" with England Athletics!

I am not sure whether I am more proud of gaining this qualification or making it down to Bolton in one piece in the dense fog this morning!

The course was far more practical than I had expected and I definitely got some running miles in when I expected to be sitting listening for the majority of the day! 

A week tomorrow I start leading my own club!

Feeling Excited!  Bring it on!

I have had an exceptionally busy weekend as I had to travel down to Reading yesterday to take my daughter back to Uni for her second year and we didn't get home until 8pm, and then I had to be up and out the house by 7.15am this morning!

Not the most restful of weekends but it will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment