Friday 18 September 2015

A fast one!

This morning when I woke up I felt dreadful!  I had a lot of pain in my back and side so decided to visit the Doctor!  I am glad I did as it appears I have another Kidney infection therefore have another course of antibiotics!  I am really glad I went to the Doctors rather than put it off until Monday!

Anyhow after getting the first 2 tablets into my system I was feeling surprisingly better so I decided to venture for a short run!

Its amazing that when you least expect it and least feel like it you do your fastest run in weeks!

I must be powered by antibiotics! 

I did 3.64 miles at a 8.52 pace and loved every second of it!

My Doctor would no doubt have a fit if he knew I was running in my condition but I survived to tell the tale!

Feeling giddy and happy despite the pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment