Tuesday 21 July 2015

Schools out for Summer ...

but I'm still in!

Although the kids finished school on Friday for the long Summer break, I have been back in all day yesterday and today cleaning out cupboards and discarding bag loads of  RUBBISH!

Thankfully I haven't felt too bad being stuck in as the weather has been appalling and I wouldn't have been able to get out very far!

Anyhow, this evening I braved my usual tri club swim in Lake Windermere and thankfully by the time we got there it had stopped raining, but it was looking a little dark and grim!

I was feeling exceptionally tired and wasn't really in the right headspace but I forced myself to go in! It was much much colder than it has been of late and fairly choppy!  I won't go as far as saying I enjoyed it but I endured it and managed to do the usual 1 mile route!

I haven't been feeling so great recently - exceptionally tired and achy despite not exercising at all!  I'm hoping a little bit of sunshine when I'm on holiday in a couple of weeks and getting back into exercise and clean living will help!

I'm excited yet nervous about giving running a go on Thursday!

My calf currently feels fine ... but then again it did last time until I started running!  It's been 5 weeks since the initial injury, and 3 weeks since attempting to run!  Surely that is long enough for it be be healed!

Feeling frustrated!



No comments:

Post a Comment