Monday 23 February 2015

Start of Week 8 and feeling EPIC!

After the Half Term Holidays it was back to reality and back to work for me!

After another busy day I set off to the gym to do a short session on the Watt Bike before going for a swim.

If the weather hadn't been so horrendous I might have braved the elements and gone for an outdoor cycle but there was no way I was going to put my life at risk and ride in the strong gales and rain that we have had today!

So I jumped on the Watt bike and managed to do 10.25 miles in 33 minutes which is an average speed of 18.6 MPH.

Straight afterwards I went in the pool for a swim.  Since I am trying to improve my swim speed I concentrated on doing 100 metre sprints with 25 seconds rest in between.  

I really enjoyed it and my fastest 100m tonight was 1:59:60 which I am pleased with.

Altogether I managed 2100 metres in 52 minutes 54 seconds!

2/6 workouts for Jantastic Week 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment