Tuesday 24 February 2015

Bad day made better!

After a particularly bad day I wasn't in the mood for running this evening but convinced myself I would feel better if I went! The plan was to run off all my frustrations!

I met the Tri Club at 7pm and we did a recce of The Kendal Sprint Triathlon 5K run route.

It was fairly tricky (and I'm not too sure if it was sensible!) as the run primarily goes on remote country roads which have no lighting.

However, we were all told to wear fluorescent clothing and wear a head torch so the group (10 of us in total) were very visible.

Although I have run this route many times before (in daylight!)  it has been a while since I last did!  One thing I did learn from tonight's little jaunt was I desperately need to get some hill reps in my training before the triathlon!

There is a hill at about the 2 mile mark that seemed endless to me tonight!  I can't ever remember it being that hard to get to the top!

So putting the world to rights with my tri club pals whilst running helped to improve my mood somewhat!


I obviously just needed an injection of endorphin's!Run and be happy happy fitness running exercise motivate workout motivation exercise motivation fitness quote fitness quotes workout quotes running quotes


No comments:

Post a Comment