Saturday 28 February 2015

Stopped in my tracks!

It was all going so well ... and then disaster struck!

I hadn't been feeling very well all week but soldiered on regardless like you do! However it finally got the better of me on Thursday when I had to leave work early and go to the doctors!

At the doctors I was giving a ticking off for leaving it too long and was diagnosed with an acute kidney infection!  I am now on a 7 day course of strong antibiotics.

By Friday I thought I was on deaths door but luckily for me the antibiotics have started to work their magic and I am now back on the mend again!

However, this blip in my health means I'm not going to hit my Jantastic Goals for this week and it looks like I am going to have to play a joker to get me out of my long Bike Ride!  The first joker I've had to use though - fingers crossed it will be the last!


I am currently in a dilemma as I have a 10K trail run booked for tomorrow at Dalemain and I am not sure whether to just accept defeat and have a DNS or take a chance and see how I feel risking a DNF!

Problems! Problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment