Saturday 7 February 2015

Feeling slightly stressed!

I have been quiet on the blogging front this week mainly because I have had such a busy week and haven't had the energy or the inclination to blog!

However ... I'm back!

On Wednesday night I went to the tri club swimming session where we were working on endurance by swimming 100m sets quickly!

My goal for 2015 was to swim 100m in 2 minutes and just 6 weeks in I achieved it!

I swam one 100m set in 1:59!  Time to rethink my goals!

Altogether I swam 1850m in 55:29!  I am pleased with that!

Since Wednesday I have been resting as tomorrow I am running my first trail half marathon at Grizedale and I am feeling ever so slightly stressed about it!

Mainly because it's described as "a tad hilly" and these events always play down hills so what have I let myself in for?

Another stress factor is the kit I have to carry!  I always run with just my gels for company but tomorrow I need to take a whole lot more!


I am trying to remain chilled as I have no PB to beat, but for some reason I am feeling exceptionally anxious!

Perhaps the email warning of severe ice and the weather forecast showing FOG has something to do with my high anxiety levels!

Come back tomorrow to see how I get on and whether I get lost in the fog or not!

ARGHHHHHH!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment