Tuesday 3 February 2015

Another Brick Session!

The Tri Club Running session I usually attend on a Tuesday was cancelled this evening as the coach was ill so tonight I decided to do another brick workout!

It was a chilly but clear evening, perfect for running!

I was wary of running too fast as I knew I had a bike session and another run to contend with so I just took it easy running the 1.77 miles to the gym at an average 9.12 minute mile pace.

Once at the gym I immediately got on the Watt Bike and pedaled for 30 minutes covering 10 miles before going back out to run the 1.75 miles home!

When I first came out of the gym into the cold air I felt unbearably cold as all the sweat on my body felt more like ice!  I was starting to think it wasn't such a bright idea but after a couple of minutes I soon warmed up and enjoyed the rest of the run!  

My legs had a life of their own and I felt a little out of control with my legs feeling like they were running faster than I could!!

I really enjoyed the session!

A great start to February!

I am a member of a FB running group and they set us all a challenge!

The challenge involved us being given a word and we had to find each letter of the word whilst out running!  

These were the rules:


  • You can only collect 1 letter per day, per run.
  • You can use objects, road names, shop names, the more inventive the better.
  • Only the first letter counts. For example if the letter you were searching for was an F then you could take a picture of a Fence, a Fish shop, Fenchurch Street ect.....remember only the F will count for today.
  • Photographs will be needed for the letter you have collected.
  • No repeating! If the word has the same letter more than once then you will need to find a different object, road name, shop name etc...
  • Number plates also don't count!
SO I thought I would give you the challenge to try and work out the word I was given!

Here are my photos! Click to enlarge!


Please feel free to post any suggestions!








No comments:

Post a Comment