Friday 16 January 2015

Turbo Power!

Tonight I decided to do my cycling time in the garage on the turbo trainer!

I'm not stupid  brave enough to go out on my bike in the dark, when there is ice and snow on the road!

If I was to be totally honest I'm not brave enough to do any of these singularly!

- I won't cycle in the dark!
- I won't cycle in the snow or ice whether its day or night!

So I yet again  I left it up to Coach Troy to get me all hot and sweaty and work me up into a lather!

After 50 minutes with Troy in the confined space of my garage I felt like I had been put though my paces and managed to cover 15 miles and LOADS of hills!

Not quite the same as the great outdoors but it means I can tick the completed box on my tri training plan!

Workout 5/6 for Jantastic!

Tomorrow is a rest day and I'm going to spend it celebrating my friends birthday with lunch and cocktails!

What better way is there to spend a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment