Thursday 15 January 2015

Wet and very very windy!

Tonight I very nearly wussed out and very nearly went to the gym instead of braving the elements.

However, I gave myself a stern talking to and reminded myself just how much I hate the gym when I am there and before I knew it I was donning my cold weather running gear and hitting the streets!

It was very wet and very, very, very windy but for some strange and perverse reason I actually really enjoyed it and came back feeling A-L-I-V-E! 

At one point I actually thought I was going be blown off my feet and had visions of me ending up in The Land of Oz! It's not often I want some extra weight but I tonight I would have been grateful for an extra stone or 2 to weight me down securely!

Not only did I have the wind and rain to contend with I had stupid members of the general public rushing around blinkered by hats, hoods and brolly's making me jump into the road to avoid being ploughed down!

However, despite all this I had an enjoyable 3.56 mile run and felt energised by it!

Workout 4/6 complete for this week's Jantastic! 

You can view my route here!

BRING IT ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment