Tuesday 20 January 2015

Drills and Things!

Tonight was running night with the Tri Club!

Luckily the snow that was forecast didn't materilise although it was still a very chilly night.

Tonight we did running technique drills followed by an easy 5K run.

The drills were good - although I know I should, I never actually do these on my own!  I would feel such a fool lolloping down the street on my own, it is so much better lolloping down the street in a group all looking fools together!

The run part was slightly too easy tonight but they are still being gentle with us after Christmas! Probably a good thing for my muscles after they were pushed to the extreme on Sunday's trail run!

Easy or not, miles are miles and that's Workout 2/6 complete for week 3 of Jantastic!

Swimming tomorrow!  Bring It on!


No comments:

Post a Comment