Sunday 14 August 2016

I'm not feeling it!

I didn't do any exercise yesterday, apart from lifting my right arm to pick up a glass! I did have a good excuse though, it was my oldest friends wedding and 50th Birthday celebrations combined!

I was still suffering severely with tiredness and lack of sleep due to jet lag but we still managed to have a fabulous day and evening!  However, the evening involved Ceilidh dancing and I think perhaps we need to have some dancing classes before we next take to the dance floor, but it was a laugh despite not being pretty to watch!

We didn't get home until this afternoon so we did a quick 3.7 mile walk with the dog before I went for a run!

I hadn't realised quite how warm it was but I was determined to keep my pace under an average 9 minute mile - which I managed to do -  just!! Considering there was a couple of hills en-route I am quite pleased with myself although I did feel exhausted by the time I got back! I did 3.8 miles at an average 8.58 minute mile pace! 

Tomorrow is Monday, but Thankfully no work for me as its still the Summer Holidays! However, my day will consist mainly of cleaning and tidying before going to my Ladies Running Group in the evening. Luckily another leader has been taking the group in my absence so at least I won't have a lot of unfit and unmotivated ladies turning up after 3 weeks off - I hope!!

Feeling FAT and BLURG! I seriously need to detox!!


No comments:

Post a Comment