Monday 15 August 2016

Clean and Tidy-ish!

I was very good today, despite the fact the sun was shining I couldn't ignore the pig-sty I call home any longer and I was compelled to do some cleaning!

I didn't do quite as much cleaning as I had intended but the downstairs and Kitchen were spic and span by the end of my quick spree, which is the most important - just in case I get any unannounced guests!

Anyhow I rewarded my half-arsed cleaning efforts with sunbathing in the garden and reading my book and stayed that way until it was time to take my Ladies running club. (I am on holiday afterall!).

It was a very warm and muggy evening but I still had 16 Ladies turn up, which surprised me as I thought they might have all stayed in the garden with a glass of wine and a BBQ!

However, they all did struggle with the heat and we ended up having a fair few rest breaks but we still managed to do 4.1 miles in 47 minutes.

I was pleased that I had cancelled the second group for the duration of the Summer Holidays as I might have expired if I had to keep running for another hour!




No comments:

Post a Comment