Monday 18 July 2016

The sun is shining ...

the weather is sweet, makes you want to move your dancing running feet!

It has been a really hot day today but I am not going to be a typical Brit and complain! After the recent rain the sun is very welcome to come and shine on me for a while!!!

However, a lot of my Ladies in both my running groups tonight did complain as they struggled to run in the intense heat!

Despite the moaning, they all managed well and pushed on regardless! They still managed to natter and laugh so they weren't too distressed by it all! 

The first group ran 4.44 miles and the second ran 3.80 miles so altogether I ran 8.24 miles.

That's my last run with the group for 3 weeks as I am going away on holiday.  However, I have another Leader taking the groups whilst I am away so the Ladies won't be losing fitness or motivation in my absence!




No comments:

Post a Comment