Wednesday 20 July 2016

Still HOT!

Another hot day at work, and I felt really hot and bothered by the time I finished work at 4pm, and I wasn't in the mood to go for a run!

However, I was meeting Sue so I had no choice but to get changed into my running gear (and wore as little as I dared to bare!!).

We decided to go along the river in the hope that we might find some shade in the trees!  We did find the much needed shade but it was still exceptionally hot and I was sweating buckets within minutes!

However, we had a nice slow run putting the world to rights along the way and by the time I got back I felt 100% better despite being exceptionally sweaty!! 

We managed 4.7 miles which I am delighted with!  If I hadn't arranged to run with Sue I would have been back in the garden with Pimms and Ice Cream again!

No comments:

Post a Comment