Thursday 7 April 2016

A Brick Session!

When I got up this morning I was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't hobbling around after yesterday's hill session so I decided that my body could take a bit more punishment.

I opted to do a brick session as I haven't done many and its less than 2 weeks until my first tri of the season!

I did the Kendal Tri Bike route and the Kendal Tri Run route and it went surprisingly well considering I was on tired legs!

After a dull start the sun actually decided to make an appearance that warmed things up a bit!

I was cycling without socks as I usually don't bother fiddling around with socks during a Tri but since I have new cycling shoes since last year I thought it would be a good idea to ensure they were comfortable sockless!

They were comfortable but my word my feet got a little chilly in the process, luckily the run warmed them up!

I was pleased that I managed the 3.88 mile run at an average 8.41 minute mile pace after a 13 mile cycle!

For the first mile my legs felt like jelly and didn't appear to be following my instructions but thankfully they still performed!

Onwards and Upwards! 

Big things are built one brick at a

No comments:

Post a Comment