Thursday 10 March 2016

Tri Club Training!

Last night I went to the Tri Club swimming training session.

I wasn't feeling up for it but was determined not to wuss out!

Once I got there and got going I felt OK despite it being a very challenging session.

I swam 2400 metres made up of drills, speed sets and endurance!

I am sure it must have a positive effect on my swimming! It must be worth the pain in the long run!

Tonight being a glutton for punishment I went to the Tri Club running session!

Yet again it was another challenging session made up of drills and speed sets!  Funnily enough despite it being exceptionally hard going I really enjoyed it.

We ran a total of 5 miles on top of all the drills!


I will be a Triathlete - just need to get out on my bike sometime very soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment