Thursday 3 March 2016

A brick session of sorts!

Today I had a busy day at work dressed up as a Pirate wearing Superman underpants!  

Don't worry, this isn't a strange fetish of mine, today is World book day and we all had to dress up as a book character so I picked the book "Pirates Love Underpants". 

The excitement of 30 four year olds dressing up for school is a little too much for me, but I survived the day!

This evening I went for a swim in Lake Windermere at 5pm whilst it was still light.

It had been a cold day and I felt slightly chilly even before I got into the water but I am not stopping now!





Despite being cold I really enjoyed the swim and it was a nice calm evening!  

Once I got home I had time to quickly wash my wetsuit before getting changed into my running gear and hotfooting it to the Tri Club Running Session.

We started off with a warm-up before doing 15 minutes of drills followed by a speed interval session.

I really struggled with the intervals but I think this is because I have got into the habit of plodding!  I really need to push myself more!

Altogether we ran 4.67 miles and I was shattered by the end!






No comments:

Post a Comment