Monday 8 February 2016

Running Club Double!

After spending the weekend in Liverpool with the girls and over-indulging with food, alcohol and dancing I was feeling rather tired this evening and I had 2 back to back running club sessions to lead!

The first group at 6.30pm is the Intermediate group and Thankfully when we set off it wasn't raining it was just windy and cold. However, about 2 miles in the rain came ... and stayed for the rest of the evening!

The first group ran 3.77 miles and the beginners did run/walk intervals and did 3.97 miles.  Altogether I did 7.74 miles so hopefully all the nasty toxins which flooded my body over the weekend will now be out my system!

My calf is feeling a little sore this evening - Perhaps I did too much dancing on the benches in the Bierkellar on Saturday night! I was just pleased I managed to stay on the bench and didn't suffer any broken bones!

No comments:

Post a Comment