Monday 15 February 2016

A beautiful day for a walk!

 The first day of the Half Term Holidays and the sun decided to shine down on us!

It was such a nice day we decided to head for the fells!

We decided to do a route that would take in 2 Wainwrights!  We haven't done much "proper" walking recently due to having such bad weather so it was nice to get out!

We did 4.65 miles and conquered Low Fell and Fell Barrow!

The views were fantastic and it beats working any day!























 Once home I had a cup of coffee and a couple hours rest before having to leave the comfort of sitting in front of the fire to brave the cold evening air to run with my Ladies running club "Women on the run"

At the first group I had 9 ladies turn up and we ran 4.46 miles, followed by 13 ladies at the second group when we ran 3.98 miles.  

Not a bad turn out considering it's half term and a lot of people are away on holiday!

I was freezing cold (but dry at least!) by the time I got home after being out for 2 hours in -1C temperatures!



Thankfully my calf seems to have recovered and isn't giving me any more jip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment