Wednesday 27 January 2016

Day 27 - Another swim!



Thankfully by lunchtime today the rain had finally decided to stop so I didn't need to order my Ark!

Tonight I went swimming again but this time with the Tri Club.

The aim of the session was to swim at CSS over distance.

CSS is Critical Swim Speed and is apparently the speed you should train at to increase speed.

MY CSS is 2 minutes 18 seconds for 100 metres.

Tonight I swam 2225 Metres (1.38 miles) at an average 8 minutes 21 seconds for 100 metres so not too far off the mark! 

Total Janathon Running miles:  76.76
Total Janathan Walking miles:   25.75
Total Janathan Cycling miles:      Zero 
Total Janathon Swimming miles:   9.66

TOTAL JANATHON MILEAGE: 112.17


Positive thought for the day: I managed to get through the day without losing it totally!

Image result for positive thoughts images


No comments:

Post a Comment