Friday 27 November 2015

What a week!

I haven't been in the mood for blogging this week!

I haven't been in the mood for doing very much this week!

On Monday evening I had a great run with the Ladies from Women On The Run who managed their longest run and fastest time yet of 4.92 miles at an average 12.57 minute mile pace - and in torrential rain! I am so proud that they have the commitment to keep turning up despite the awful weather!

On Tuesday I went out for a run on my own and found it incredibly hard!  

Yet again it was raining and I felt wheezy and out of breathe for most of it so not my best running experience.  I managed 5.59 miles at an average 9.32 minute mile pace! 

Since then I have done NOWT except work ...and cough!

I have had an incredibly bad cough all week and have felt dreadful!  
I really should have phoned in sick but being a stupid woman with a strong work ethic I didn't, but every other bugger in my class (literally) did!  This put even more pressure on me and then I didn't feel able to ring in sick later in the week because they were so short staffed!

I have been barking like a seal and haven't had the energy or inclination to lace up my trainers and hit the streets ... or the water!  
I thought I had best avoid Open Water Swimming until I can at least breath normally again!  

I have coughed so much I now have sore muscles!

Everyone is back at work fighting fit today and I'm approaching the weekend feeling like CRAP!

Who is the stupid one?



I am feeling really fed up to have some big red crosses on my training plan!

Its not like I'm just being lazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment