Wednesday 26 August 2015

After a dreadful night's sleep and waking up full of cold I debated whether to go for a run or just to stay snuggled up in bed feeling sorry for myself.

When I first got up it was throwing it down which helped me make my decision, there was no way I was going run in the rain with a cold!  

However, half an hour later, as if to entice me out the house the rain stopped and the sun came out!

I decided to risk it in the hope that a run would sweat it out of me or at least clear my sinuses!

Kill or Cure!

... and it very nearly killed me!

I hadn't realised that although the rain had stopped there was a really strong wind which I ended up battling making it hard work.

I was feeling so weary and tired I opted to do a shorter run than the 3.5 miles I had planned.

I was pleased that I got back in one piece and without walking!



It wasn't very far but it was far enough in the circumstances!

Here's to better days ahead!



To end on a positive note there has been no grumblings from my calf at all, so fingers crossed that episode is behind me now!

There is always something though!

No comments:

Post a Comment