Wednesday 24 June 2015

Random Waves!

Tonight I had another swim in Lake Windermere, this time from Millerground!  

It was a cold cloudy evening but it looked calm on the lake so I got in feeling fairly hopeful!

The water temperature however felt a lot colder than last night!  

How is that possible in 24 hours?

However, I told myself to man up and managed a mile.

On the way back we experienced some really big waves, so big in fact that at one point we both stopped swimming thinking the Steamer was going past but very strangely there was absolutely no boats around!

At least now I can remain fairly calm and not let the waves upset me too much!

It is definitely mind over matter!

I am going risk a little run tomorrow night and see how my calf behaves!

Fingers crossed all is well!


No comments:

Post a Comment