Friday 8 May 2015

Wet again, but no lake!

I cannot believe that the weather can change so drastically in 24 hours!

Last night I was basking in Lake Windermere enjoying feeling the heat of the sun on my face and then tonight ...

I am running in torrential rain not enjoying feeling the cold rain seeping through my trainers and clothes!

However, I gritted my teeth and ran on!

Despite getting soaked by passing cars going though puddles at high speed, paddling though flooded paths and avoiding scatty head-down pedestrians under umbrellas with a mission to get home as fast as possible regardless of who they take out on the way I actually enjoyed this run tonight!


Although I was still fairly slow at an average 9.21 minute mile pace I felt 100 percent better than I did running on Wednesday evening!

Altogether I ran 6.27 soggy miles!

I really need to do some cycle training tomorrow - lets hope its better weather!

Just a week to go until Keswick Triathlon .... YIKES!


No comments:

Post a Comment