Saturday 9 May 2015

This time next week!

Yikes, this time next week I will be out my misery and it will be all over!

But for now its full steam ahead to cram some last minute miles into my legs!

When I got up this morning the ground was damp as if it had been raining heavily in the night but thankfully it had faired up and despite being very cloudy and fairly windy it was dry!

I took the opportunity to get out on my bike before the weather changed its mind!

I tried to stay on some fairly main roads as I wanted to try and keep at a fairly descent speed which I struggle with on narrow country roads - too scared of pot holes and meeting tractors head-on!

Anyhow, despite the wind and some flooded bits of road I really enjoyed my ride today and managed to cycle 29.6 miles at an average 14.6 MPH pace.

You can view my route here!

No comments:

Post a Comment