Friday 15 May 2015

Ready to go!

In just 12 hours time I will be in Keswick ready to embark on my first Open Water Triathlon!

I have my tri suit and clothes laid out ready to throw on in the morning. 

My transition box is packed and checked (double and even triple checked!) and my swimming bag with my wetsuit and goggles is ready!

I have eaten Spaghetti Bolognese for tea, hydrated well with water and relaxed with my feet up in front of the telly!

Every time I start to thing about anything triathlon related my heart beat starts racing and I start perspiring and feeling sick! 

I have been trying to put it out my mind all day!

Now all that is left to do is TRY to sleep!

My alarm is set ready for me to get up bright and early!   I will have plenty of time to do a final pump of my tyres and final check of my bike and force some breakfast down my throat!

At the moment the weather is atrocious - torrential rain and high winds!

The weather forecast for tomorrow states cloud with sunny intervals!

I really hope on this occasion they are right!

All I need to do is my best ...

and I need to remember its supposed to be FUN!








No comments:

Post a Comment