Sunday 25 January 2015

Week 3 S-M-A-SH-E-D!

This afternoon I decided to go on a trail run despite the fact it was absolutely chucking it down!

The rain didn't really bother me but when it started to get foggy I started to become ever so slightly concerned!

I motored on feeling fairly confident that the route I was doing was one I had done dozens of times before so why should I worry!

All went according to plan until I started to head back!  I couldn't see the usual landmarks ahead due to the fog and rain and I somehow missed the gate and ended up going round in circles!

Once I realised that I had come full circle I started to feel ever so slightly stressed and had images going through my head of Mountain Rescue having to rescue me!

Thankfully I eventually got my bearings back and made it safely down!

Despite this little hic-up I enjoyed the 6.88 mile run although I didn't get the fabulous views I am usually awarded with!

You can view my run here!




This run now means week 3 of my Tri Training Plan is complete and I have totally smashed week 3 of Jantastic too - I have again reached my goal of 2 runs, 2 swim and 2 rides for the week.

My 2 runs were  5.12 miles and  6.88 miles.
My 2 swims were 1.24 miles and 1.30 miles.
My 2 rides were 6.75 miles and 33.31 miles.

Altogether a total of 54.6 miles!  

My highest weekly mileage for Jantastic and still feeling G-R-E-A-T!

Week 1 miles = 45.08

Week 2 miles = 45.19
Week 3 miles = 54.60



Week 4 starts tomorrow!  Let's smash it!

No comments:

Post a Comment