Thursday 14 July 2016

Cold ... or HayFever?

Yesterday I woke up feeling dreadful!  My nose was totally blocked, I had a really bad headache and my eyes felt puffy and uncomfortable!  It was just typical as I had the day off work to go to my Son's Graduation in Newcastle.

I had to dose myself up with a mixture of paracetamol and Piriton as I really didn't know whether it was a cold or an allergy.

Thankfully I wasn't driving to Newcastle as I felt really poorly on the way and I was beginning to think I wasn't going to get to see my son Graduate after all. I had visions of me being in hospital instead!

Thankfully, once we got there and I got a little bit of fresh air I began to feel a little
better.  I think all the medication I had taken had started to kick in too!

I survived the day with the help of a little Prosecco and we had a super day!



Today, I woke up still feeling under the weather and I was supposed to be running tonight with a friend.

I said I would still go but insisted we did a flat shortish route so I didn't die!

I dosed up with more Piriton before we went and I managed 4.7 miles and enjoyed it.

Thankfully it didn't make my symptoms any worse!

Fingers crossed I feel much better tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment