Monday 7 March 2016

Just the one tonight!

This evening my "beginners" group merged with the "intermediates" and in the words of the Spice Girls 2 become 1!

I had a lot of nervous ladies who felt they weren't good enough to join the main group but I reassured them that no one would be left behind as our policy is we always loop back to make sure the group stays together!

I really enjoyed the run this evening.  It was a perfect night for running and everyone managed well!

The faster ladies all looped back with me to join the slower ones so everyone got a run in that was appropriate to their level!

I did a total of 4.83 miles and felt like I got a good run as we "sprinted" back to the group (several times) so I got some interval training in too!

I am looking forward to my ladies going from strength to strength!

It is fantastic to see such rapid progression in total non-runners!


No comments:

Post a Comment