Saturday 30 January 2016

Janathon - Day 29 and 30.

 I can only offer a paltry 1.5 walking miles for yesterday as I went out for drinks with work straight from work at 4pm ... and somehow stayed out until after midnight!

Consequently I have suffered somewhat today!

I was supposed to be swimming in Windermere this morning at 10.30am and I won't pretend to be disappointed when my swimming friend text me to say the lake was too choppy and we should cancel!  In my eyes the lake must have been horrendous as he NEVER says it's choppy even when I say it is!


Since I was already up I decided to go for a walk to try and clear the head instead.  It was dry but horrendously windy!  I did 2.9 miles.

After lolling around for a few hours I needed a little more fresh air and went out again ... this time for 3.98 miles.

So altogether I managed 6.88 miles - with a severe hangover!

Not bad going really!

Tomorrow I am running Lancaster Flood Relief 10K with one of my Ladies from my running club. She started running with us in October and this will be her first 10K.  She has come from couch to 10K in 18 weeks which is fab and I have promised to run with her at her pace.

I'm quite looking forward to running a race with no pressure on me to get a PB - I will be just enjoying the run and encouraging others!

Considering how dire my body feels after over-indulging last night I am really pleased that I don't have to run well tomorrow - as I wouldn't!


Total Janathon Running miles:  80.57
Total Janathan Walking miles:   34.13
Total Janathan Cycling miles:      Zero 
Total Janathon Swimming miles:   9.66

TOTAL JANATHON MILEAGE: 124.36



No comments:

Post a Comment