Thursday 31 December 2015

Last run of 2015!

I have finally managed to get back into running during these last couple of weeks building up slowly and I am just starting to get my pace back up. This morning I did my last run of the year and managed 4.91 miles at an average 8.57 minute mile pace! I am really pleased with that!

So its out with the moaning of 2015 and I will be back in 2016 with confidence and a "I can" attitude.

I was very lucky to get a new bike from Santa, but unfortunately I can't ride it at the moment as I don't have any pedals for it ... yet!

I am busy researching to find out which will make me go faster!
(In my dreams!) Once I have found the ideal pedals I will be ordering and will get out onto the streets! 

The most exciting thing about it is it has Disc brakes which means I might actually have a little more confidence knowing I have more chance of stopping when I brake! 

I will keep you posted!

In the meantime it is living in my hallway so I can admire it every time I pass!



No comments:

Post a Comment