Monday 16 November 2015

So Proud Of My Ladies!

Tonight at running club I decided to push them a little by throwing in a hill or 2!

Luckily the rain had stopped but it had turned very cold!

They did fantastically well running up the hills with only a little moaning and groaning!

However, we were on our last 10 minute run interval and I was so busy chatting to one of my ladies that I didn't hear my Garmin Beep to say the time was up, so I kept on running!  I even extended my planned run because I thought we hadn't done the full time.  It was only when I glanced at my watch and saw we had been running for over an hour that I realised my mistake! 

Whoops!

I apologised profusely and told them it was good to push themselves!

They ran the furthest they have run yet - 4.8 miles!

They have come on immensely since we started running 8 weeks ago!

I am very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment