Thursday 5 November 2015

So so so tired!!

After a particularly stressful day at work I came home to a pile of ironing!  By the time I had finished it was 6 O Clock and I was so tired all I wanted to do was sit down and cry!

After a few minutes sitting down feeling myself sinking further into a hole I decided that despite the exhaustion I would feel better if I forced myself to go for a run.

It was raining heavily but I didn't let this deter me!

I got changed into my running gear and headed out the door.

One thing I hadn't taken into consideration was the fact it was the 5th November!  As I was running along there was fireworks going off left, right and centre!  It was also fairly difficult running as there is a lot of fallen Autumn leaves on the paths at the moment and the rain had made them extremely slippery. Not exactly the most relaxing of runs!

However, I managed 3.62 miles at an average 9.42 minute mile pace.

I also felt 100% better afterwards!







No comments:

Post a Comment