Monday 8 June 2015

Track Running!

Tonight I went to Windermere to a running club I have recently joined ... and for my second time ... I was the only one ... for the second time!

This is great for me as it means I get a 1-1 PT session for a fraction of the price of an official PT session so life is good!

We started off doing 3 laps of the track for a warm-up before going on to do drills and then some speed sessions!

I find sprinting so hard but I was pleased to have paced myself well during each repeat and I got the exact same time for each one!  This surprised me as I felt like I was crawling round during the last one!

My legs didn't feel too bad either - I thought they might have felt heavy after Saturday's race!

Swimming in the lake again tomorrow night ... only 4 days until the Great North Swim - YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment